  • 1. Data: 2004-02-12 10:55:52
    Temat: Re: With all its broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
    Od: "cbnet" <c...@n...pl>

    Diane:
    > [...]
    > This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.

    Yeaaa...
    And what do you think about stealing?

    Stealing is very popular way to gain money in Poland and police
    is usually powerless, because polish law favors the thieves.
    I suppose it's a ordinary problem in Poland.

    For example: yesterday i found my new car drop on the ground
    without wheels and with warp mundguards - horrible view.
    It's third similary event since 6 month.

    Sometimes i think that cut of the hands would be suitable
    punishment for thieves - it's not so worse idea, what do
    you think? Do you mind that? ;)

    Beautyful world would be more beautiful with thieves without
    hands... in Poland of course. ;))

    It's a pity that polish law is so permissive for the thieves. :(
    It's a shame for us in all over the world. Unfortunately.

    Czarek