  • 1. Data: 2007-08-22 23:29:41
    Temat: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!
    Od: Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb <i...@s...com>

    Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
    Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
    When we swim in the light, all will be okay
    The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
    ------------------------------
    Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
    brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
    heritage!

    Our skin is our uniform!

    Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
    Nenad Milicevic, executive
    ICQ 208030128
    e...@d...com
    e...@m...com
    Belgrade, Serbia

  • 2. Data: 2007-08-22 23:34:08
    Temat: Re: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!
    Od: hair peace simplex <b...@y...com>

    On Aug 22, 7:29 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
    <i...@s...com> wrote:
    > Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
    > Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
    > When we swim in the light, all will be okay
    > The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
    > ------------------------------
    > Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
    > brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
    > heritage!
    >
    > Our skin is our uniform!
    >
    > Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
    > Nenad Milicevic, executive
    > ICQ 208030128
    > e...@d...com
    > e...@m...com
    > Belgrade, Serbia

    Did Sal and IBen have a love child?

  • 3. Data: 2007-08-23 00:37:54
    Od: "Lookingglass" <S...@c...net>

    > Our skin is our uniform!

    ...your's needs cleaning.

  • 4. Data: 2007-08-23 01:03:20
    Od: "Keith Schiffner" <s...@b...net>

    "Lookingglass" <S...@c...net> wrote in message
    >> Our skin is our uniform!
    >
    > ...your's needs cleaning.

    Fine then the committee for cleanliness shall now be formed!

    <starts boiling the oil>

    I'll bring the industrial strength lye.

    Who is going to bring the steel wool on a stick scrub brushes???

    Lookingglass would you be a charmer and let the Olympic sumo scrubbing squad
    know their assistance is required? TIA.

    p.s. just be over in the corner sharpening my straight razor towel that I save
    for just such an occasion.
    --
    Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
    Some people ride, some just like to show off their butt