  • 1. Data: 2013-05-08 15:54:31
    Temat: GOT FUCKED? DigiWX FUCKED??
    Od: Dave U. Random <a...@a...net>

    With a customer dissatisfaction rate approaching 25% (that's nearly
    one out of every 4 buyers), here's what Belfort Instrument Company
    DigiWx AWOS owners are saying....

    Libby (S59) airport manager Keith Kinden: It's a piece of SHIT!

    Cross Keys (17N) airport manager Hank Ostrosky: DigiWx is completely
    unreliable; reported winds are always wrong!

    Collegedale (3M3) airport manager Chris Swain: 100% POOP!

    Eureka (88M) airport manager Craig Eaton: Nobody likes it!

    Greenville (GRE) airport manager Troy Walker: Prefer the Vaisala AWOS!

    Central Jersey (47N) airport manager Greg Burchette: Getting a service
    response from Belfort is rare; getting a service fix is impossible!

    Belfast Municipal (KBST) airport manager Thomas Kittredge: The DigiWx
    system has been down for months; we're seeking a replacement AWOS!

    Ravalli County (6S5) airport manager Page Gough: The wind and temp
    info is only advisory; it is not FAA certified weather data!

    General Dewitt Spain (M01) airport manager Walter Cathey: If we had a
    do over again, we wouldn't buy Belfort Instruments DigiWx AWOS

    Johnson County (6A4) airport manager James Johnson: No one trusts the
    weather data reported from the DigiWx!

    Coral Creek (FA54) airport manager Lawrence DeAndrade: We're
    embarrassed to admit that we have one of these systems!

    Hyde Field (W32) airport manager Stan Fetter: Most pilots prefer to
    tune-in the SuperAWOS about a mile away at Potomac Airpark (KVKX)!

    Oceana County (C04) airport manager Curt Lohman: I hope no other
    airport makes the same mistake we did in putting this DigiWx on our
    airfield!

    Edgard G. Obie (S71) airport manager Edgar Obie, Jr: These things are
    planted like weeds all over Montana. Its not a pretty picture!

    Vandalia Municipal (KVLA) airport manager Chad Feldpouch: The data
    spewed from DigiWx (when its working) is always suspect!

    Fort Benton (79S) airport manager George Carver: We desperately want a
    SuperAWOS because the DigiWx doesn't measure up!

    William T Piper Memorial (KLHV) airport manager Edward Watson:
    Everytime I flush the toilet, I think of DigiWx!

    Brunswick Executive (KBXM) airport manager: I'm still scratching my
    head wondering why we bought this pile of shit!

    Rio Vista Municipal (O88) airport manager John Andoh: They should have
    a picture of DigiWx next to the word "doodee" in the dictionary!

    Ocean City Municipal (26N) airport manager William Colangelo: We
    bought one of the first ones; I wish I could buy a Vaisala now!

    Garnett Municipal (K68) airport manager Gary Ecclefield: My advice to
    any airport considering a DigiWx: Run, don't walk, from Belfort AWOS!

    Driggs Reed Memorial (KDIJ) airport manager Tom Hunter: We stopped
    using DigiWx years ago; it was a faulty untrustworthy AWOS!

    Ingersoll Canton (KCTK) airport manager John Johnson: "I don't know of
    a single pilot who likes the DigiWx system!

    Alexander Municipal (E80) airport manager Robert Uecker: No one uses
    this crappy system anymore!

    Princeton (39N) airport manager Ken Nierenberg: The state bought this
    piece of shit for us and we're not happy about it!

    Lee (KANP) airport manager Van Lee: We demoed the DigiWx and didn't
    like it so we bought the SuperAWOS instead!

    Red Lodge (KRED) airport manager John Ladvala: If you want a DigiWx,
    please come take ours!

    Sandia Airpark (1N1) airport manager Tina Chapa: Belfort's owner Bruce
    R. Robinson tried to shove one of these Digi systems down our
    throats.

    Buy DigiWx and you'll have Digi-SHIT just like it reads all over the
    internet!

    And don't forget to read about the Meadow Lake Airport AWOS Fiasco at:
    http://www.complaints.com/2012/january/12/Belfort_Di
    giWx_AWOS_Fiasco_26
    2836.htm

    Belfort's BIGGIST LIAR at: http://tinyurl.com/markwdecker