  • 1. Data: 2004-11-03 07:58:29
    Temat: Congratulations to George W. Bush and to the USA
    Od: "Karzel Reakcji" <k...@r...pl>

    We truly believed in this victory of freedom.
    Let us hope the World will be better after four more years and there will be
    a very few bandits and a very few terrorists left.

    We wish George W. Bush could also be our president of Poland.

    Nowadays the situation here in Poland has still been grim despite of joining
    the European Union in May 2004. Poverty and high unemployment, whilst Polish
    governmental mob of postcommunists, who are in govern here, wanted to sell
    Polish petrol and energy industries to Russians, dealing with Alganov - the
    former Soviet KGB spy, whilst Poland has been a NATO country since March
    1999. Please explain how Russians could be owners of petrol and electricity
    in the NATO country? Any clue? Please help us.

    All the Best to America and George W. Bush,
    Regards,
    "Zapluty Karzel Reakcji"