  • 1. Data: 2011-09-13 20:14:48
    Temat: CZY JEST MOZLIWE NALOZENIE LIMITU NA MIEDZYNARODOWA BANDE BUSZA?
    Od: Dawn briscoe <b...@g...com>

    TO TYLKO O PRAWIE I POLITYCE ZYCIA

    ( CO POLITYCZNE TO POLITYCZNE A CO NAUKA TO NAUKA;
    M 15 POMAGA BUSZOWI ALE DAJE SIE ODPOLITYCZNIC!)

    Call to depoliticize the science as the objective activity ( follow
    up to Ayan Rand)

    The U tube launches wide and insighful, I would risk, discussion
    of young academics
    that summarize long time stravings of political and philosophical
    identity formation ( publisher
    and the foundation has held the scholarship competition on the
    interpretation of 'Atlas shrugged'; 'Fountainhead' and the
    philosophy of objectivism for many years. That means thoughts on her
    writing are not fresh, even when she is:)) I personally like most
    esseys
    on objectivism but its early formulation and 'Philosophy who needs it'
    without agressive intercepts - a distortion in itself, so to 'catch'.

    Fact and fiction of objectivism has a wide splash. I have some doubts
    about the
    pulling that was done towards the left while she is at the foundation
    of American
    conservatism, as stresses if not over stresses the adherance to the
    truth, science,
    dept in action without self sactifice but on its merit. I also
    understand that before work
    on objectivism came in, and later was written onto, she was young in
    heart and act.

    Containing all into the philosophical center of mind of its own making
    ( that as independent thinker as required for the topic and - as
    percerceived) migh not necessary carry self contradiction.

    Again, not all is written by original Ayan Rand yet can be embraced if
    she in fact defined
    well the philosophical and as others want political centrum. Political
    life in fact splashes
    into 3 streams or 3 branches ( these can keep collecting like the
    river or that river).
    As reported and interpreted these be: the in dept thought about
    American conservatism;
    the foundation of more thoughfull liberalism that we know now and the
    libertarianism
    however inadvertant. They might serve a sort of matrix of the
    political spectrum
    in the developed society and, as the mater of fact, they have.

    Take the very good original book on policy, 'Agenda alternatives', the
    early guide how
    to get into heart of the good policy in Washington Capital, there they
    are 3 sources
    of the best for policy in the more comprehensive, less compulsive flow
    of it.
    The book is about inner mechanics and not the ideological branching of
    political life.

    ( is this
    objective that hackers never leave me nowodays?)

    She was primarily a philosopher. Politics are magnetic social quality
    we are
    wise to let it reflect of philosophy as oppose try and try be "all
    that" ( the politically
    attractive narcists are falling off easy on both ends anyway). The
    truth is less of it
    and at the same time more in its eseence, a center of it.

    Call to depoliticize science as objective activity is on.

    MOJA FILOZOFICZNA DUSZA NIE TYLKO SIEDZI, DYSZY, PULSUJE, PRZESLADUJE
    WEDLUG POTRZEB I WYCIAGA MNIE ZE SMIERCI, KIEDY WIEM ZE NA POZIOMIE
    FIZYCZNYM ( A TO DALEKO DO GORY) TO HYPOCAMPUS POWIAZANY KANALAMI
    ENERGETYCZNYMI Z SERCEM I PLUCEM, KTORY SIE NIE DAJE ZAATAKOWAC
    FIZYCZNIE; JA NEI JESTEM JEDYNA OSOBA KTORA TO DONOSI. TO SIE ZACZLO
    DUZO WCZESNIEJ NIZ JA ( ZAUWQZYLAM ZE ORGANELE TARNTULI DLA PRZEKLADU
    ZACZYNAJA SIE TAK SAME ORGANIZOWAC) ALE W KAZDEJ CHWILI KREATOR MOZE
    DOKONAC SKOKU ENERGETYCZNEGO POD WPYWEM FAWORYZOWANIA MNIE.
    ( ja nie zartuje, ale wiecje nie da sie przekazac na puybluicznym
    foruum; uwazajcie wtylko bop Busz doslownie zabija jesli ktyos odzyje
    - potzebna zorganizowana akcja; zabil mnie pierszy raz i pozniej
    dobijal 8/15/2007)

    NIE SKONCZYLAM - JESLIBYM NIE WIEDZIALA JAK MOJ MOZG PULSSUJE I NIE
    WZMOCNILA TEGO PTRZED ATAKIEM NA MNI MOZE MOJA DUSZA BY NIE
    PODSKOCZYLA AZ TAK BARDZO; RESZTA O TYLE BYLA KONTROLOWANA PRZEZ BOGA
    ZE TEZ IDIOTA W KONCU JEST ROZPOZNAWANY I MOZE BEDZIE JAKAS AKCJA
    PRZECIW JEMU BARBARZYNSTWO, JAK MOWIA KSIEZA BO JA ZOSTALAM SWIETA I
    INNI TEZ MOGA PODAZAC.

    DUSZA JAKBY NEI SPRZCIWIALA SIE ROZWOJOWI SWIADOMOSCI I SUMIENIA. A
    TEQAZ MUSIMY NALOZYC LIMIT NA BANDE BUSZA.