    From: Drumstick <n...@y...com>
    Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware,pl.soc.prawo,it.arti.fotografia.digitale,rec.music.beat
    les,it.discussioni.litigi
    Subject: Re: Conspiracies Revealed!
    Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:42:04 -0400

    > >>......see what they are putting in our milk to enlarge young womens
    > >>breasts in a goal to...

    Old news.
    What about the alleged genetically altered vegetables or pharmaceuticals
    owning the altered seed and the chemicals to treat the resulting
    illnesses...Monsanto has been accused of this....

    Hey! how 'bout those Trilateralists.....or the Council on Foreign
    Relations....now that's a story.

    I need a freeware conspiracy tracker.

    Drum--