  • 1. Data: 2007-08-06 18:18:01
    Temat: Re: Conspiracies Revealed!
    Od: r...@g...com

    On 6 aug, 20:12, c...@g...com wrote:

    >......see what they are putting in our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a
    goal to...

    Who cares why and how ?

    --
    Rodney

  • 2. Data: 2007-08-06 21:49:41
    Od: "Bernie Woodham" <b...@i...com>

    <r...@g...com> wrote in message
    s.com...
    > On 6 aug, 20:12, c...@g...com wrote:
    >
    >>......see what they are putting in our milk to enlarge young womens
    >>breasts in a goal to...
    >
    > Who cares why and how ?
    >
    > --
    > Rodney

    Milk? Is that why my breasts are getting bigger? Hmmm... back to the
    Koki-Kola.

  • 3. Data: 2007-08-06 22:11:01
    Od: Global Warming <y...@s...net>

    "Bernie Woodham" <b...@i...com> wrote in

    > <r...@g...com> wrote in message
    s.com...
    >> On 6 aug, 20:12, c...@g...com wrote:
    >>
    >>>......see what they are putting in our milk to enlarge young womens
    >>>breasts in a goal to...
    >>
    >> Who cares why and how ?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rodney
    >>

    > Milk? Is that why my breasts are getting bigger? Hmmm... back to the
    > Koki-Kola.

    Is that you franklin?

  • 4. Data: 2007-08-06 23:42:04
    Od: Drumstick <n...@y...com>

    > >>......see what they are putting in our milk to enlarge young womens
    > >>breasts in a goal to...

    Old news.
    What about the alleged genetically altered vegetables or pharmaceuticals
    owning the altered seed and the chemicals to treat the resulting
    illnesses...Monsanto has been accused of this....

    Hey! how 'bout those Trilateralists.....or the Council on Foreign
    Relations....now that's a story.

    I need a freeware conspiracy tracker.

    Drum--