  • 1. Data: 2002-02-18 20:36:40
    Temat: Poszukiwania rodziny
    Od: "GB" <g...@p...com>

    "Janyk58" <b...@h...com>

    I'm looking for people who live or used to live in or around the town of
    Jaslo. The family I'm looking for is Fundalewicz. There father's name was
    Anton, Mother's was Katarina and their two children were Nasta and Iwan, my
    father. I would like any and all information about the people who knew them.
    This was a long time ago and I'm losing hope. I just got this computer and
    this is the first time I've been able to look for this information. Any
    response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!