  • 1. Data: 2007-12-31 12:13:25
    Temat: M-I'5`Persecuti on . 22,544 + 83 7 = 23,381
    Od: f...@h...com

    MI5 Persecution Update: Friday 7. April, 2000

    22,544 +. 837 = 23,381

    Last weekend I delivered another 837 faxes to politicians and the. media on
    the subject of the security service conspiracy which has destroyed. my
    life. This brings the total in the last three. years to at least
    23,381. These totals do not include. partially delivered faxes.

    Some of the recipients. of these faxes must know that what I say is
    true; and I hope to motivate those people. to acknowledge the reality of
    the harassment which. has followed me for ten years. It takes much time to
    transmit these articles, but as OCG MD Simpson-Wells said to. me in 1992,
    you have to be a good communicator if you are. to succeeed.

    Harassment. in February 2000

    Following a quiet period of almost five. months, the persecution resumed
    with a vengeance in late January/February 2000. At this time I. was at home
    in. Clapham, London and was a relatively easy target for the
    persecutors. They have my house bugged, for audio. and I believe video in
    some. rooms as well; so they can find out easily where I will be going on a
    particular day,. and place people in that location to mouth words of abuse
    at me. (I. know the last sentence sounds like classic paranoia, but it
    happens to be true, and some of the people reading. this know it to be
    true.)

    On Friday 11 February 2000 I went. shopping in Croydon, to buy a watch at
    H. Samuels. jewellers in the Whitgift Centre. While I was there two youths
    came. into the shop, one of them quietly uttered an obscenity at me, and
    they immediately walked out.. They showed no interest in the shop.

    That Sunday I met with a friend in Clapham, who. started needling me about
    "do you know anything about the CIA and FBI?".. Rather unsubtle, and
    worrying considering Ive known this guy for 20 years. From the. words and
    demeanour of this "friend" and others in February, I saw. that the
    persecutors. have again been trying to separate from me what remains of my
    social. life.

    Incidents in my Road in. February

    MI5 very rarely place. people in my home road to harass me, but such was
    their. persecutory fervour in February that they did so on three separate
    occasions. On the first such occasion, I was met my. two youths who,
    grinning, said a deeply offensive sexual obscenity. at me - at which I
    coughed at them, so they called me a. "wanker". This incident is safely
    recorded on minidisc-walkman, but because of the offensive nature. of their
    abuse the recording will not be made. public.

    Another incident very early in the morning. of Sunday 20/Feb/2000 occurred
    outside my. home, following an evening in Croydon with some
    schoolfriends.. Again there were two youths - for some reason the
    persecutors always travel in twos or. threes, very rarely is there just one
    of them - perhaps they need a group to. bolster their courage, perhaps just
    one of them wouldnt have. the guts to say something unpleasant. One of the
    youths said quietly, and bitterly, "shitty, very. shitty".

    Anyway, in March there were. no further incidents near my house in in my
    road, and. our neighbours are very well disposed towards us, so let us hope
    that the current quiet. continues.

    14250