  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 01:06:12 +0100
    From: Przemyslaw 'Pshemekan' Plaskowicki <p...@p...name>
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.prawo
    Subject: Re: Głupota...

    Roberto 666 wrote:
    > Mam do szanownych grupowiczów takie pytanie: Otóż : kilka dni temu
    > zasubskrybowałem liste dyskusyjną alt.pl.opowiadania.erotyczne. Zawiera ona
    > opowiadania o wiadomej tematyce. Po kilku dniach czytania postanowiłem sam
    > coś na wyżej wymienioną listę wysłac - pech chciał , że główną bohaterką
    > wysłanego przeze mnie opowiadania była czternastolatka ( zaznaczam, że na
    > liscie pojawiały się opowiadania z takimi bohaterkami, jak również linki do
    > takich opowiadań w Internecie).
    Co prawda jest to wyrok Sądu Najwyższego USA, ale mimo wszystko ciekawy:
    Ashcroft v. Free Speech Coalition:
    http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/00-795.ZS.ht
    ml.

    Some of the quotes:
    "Both themes-teenage sexual activity and the sexual abuse of
    children-have inspired countless literary works. William Shakespeare
    created the most famous pair of teenage lovers, one of whom is just 13
    years of age. See Romeo and Juliet, act I, sc. 2, l. 9 ("She hath not
    seen the change of fourteen years"). In the drama, Shakespeare portrays
    the relationship as something splendid and innocent, but not juvenile.
    The work has inspired no less than 40 motion pictures, some of which
    suggest that the teenagers consummated their relationship. /E.g./, Romeo
    and/ /Juliet (B. Luhrmann director, 1996). Shakespeare may not have
    written sexually explicit scenes for the Elizabethean audience, but were
    modern directors to adopt a less conventional approach, that fact alone
    would not compel the conclusion that the work was obscene."
    [...]
    "The year before, American Beauty won the Academy Award for Best
    Picture. See/ /"American Beauty" Tops the Oscars, N. Y. Times, Mar. 27,
    2000, p. E1./ /In the course of the movie, a teenage girl engages in
    sexual relations with her teenage boyfriend, and another yields herself
    to the gratification of a middle-aged man." (Opinion by J. Kennedy)

    Wyrok ten potwierdził ochronę tzw. "Wirtualnej Pornografii Dziedzięcej"
    uznając ją za chronioną 1-szą poprawką.

    --
    Przemyslaw 'Pshemekan' Plaskowicki
    Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life. (Immanuel Kant)