    From: t...@g...com
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.prawo
    Subject: request
    Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:05:47 -0800 (PST)

    Dear Sir/Madam

    I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
    thesis about a competitiveness of companies.

    I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
    as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
    thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in.

    The survey:
    http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/index.php?sid=9476
    2&lang=en
    If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the
    group.

    I will be rally grateful for your help.

    Yours sincerely