  • Data: 2019-08-16 14:48:29
    Temat: Re: Zydzi maja sie mocno
    Od: s...@g...com szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    użytkownik Jacek Maciejewski napisał:
    > Dnia Fri, 16 Aug 2019 05:23:01 -0700 (PDT),
    > s...@g...com napisał(a):
    >
    > > Kto może być następcą?
    >
    > Znasz choćby angielski oryginał tekstu?

    Sami Macajew niemożecie? Bozia rączek nie dała?
    Czy po prostu ciągniecie oponenta za jęzor aby zbadać ile wie?

    2. We consider it important, where it has not yet been effectively
    achieved, to address the private property claims of Holocaust (Shoah) victims
    concerning immovable (real) property of former owners, heirs or successors,
    by either in rem restitution or compensation, as may be appropriate, in a
    fair, comprehensive and nondiscriminatory manner consistent with relevant national
    law and regulations, as well as international agreements. The
    process of such restitution or compensation should be expeditious, simple,
    accessible, transparent, and neither burdensome nor costly to the
    individual claimant; and we note other positive legislation in this area.