  • 1. Data: 2008-03-08 07:04:10
    Temat: AAA Replica Louis Vuitton LV Monogram Multicolor Lodge GM M40052 Black Designer Handbags
    Od: l...@1...com

    AAA Replica Louis Vuitton LV Monogram Multicolor Lodge GM M40052 Black
    Designer Handbags

    Louis Vuitton LV Monogram Multicolor Lodge GM M40052 Black Handbags
    At : http://www.sales-luxury.org/lv_black_murakami_purses
    _10.html

    The best replica/fake Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolor Lodge GM
    M40052 Black handbags.

    Delicate splendor: The Lodge GM M40052 handbag is the magnificent
    little cousin of the Lodge PM design and a must to complete your
    collection.

    Each replica Louis Vuitton Lodge GM M40052 handbags includes monogram
    Multicolore canvas with natural cowhide trim, shiny golden brass
    hardware, ruby alcantara lining for white; mole alcantara lining for
    black, two exterior pockets with metallic buckles and natural cowhide
    leather trim, natural cowhide leather nametag, D-ring for hanging
    charms or other accessories, adjustable natural cowhide shoulder
    strap, zipped opening, yellow topstitching, tinted edges, golden
    rivets, interior patch pocket and cell phone pocket.

    Each Louis Vuitton replica black and white Lodge handbags includes
    date code and Louis Vuitton made in Paris heat embossed stamp are
    included as well as: an LV care booklet, LV receipt, LV fabric sample,
    LV tag, and LV dust bag.

    An extended length shoulder strap asserts the attractiveness of the
    Lodge as it hangs low and casual on the body. Two exterior pockets
    adorn the riveting Multicolore monogram in black or white.

    Size 13"x5.9"x9.2"

    We provide designer replica handbags http://www.sales-luxury.org/ of
    AAA quality. We are trusted because of our explicit attention to
    detail and attentive customer support, We specialize in wholesale
    replica handbags Purses & Wallets http://www.sales-luxury.org/ .