    From: "miinka" <m...@o...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.prawo
    Subject: Re: ordinary law
    Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:22:34 +0100

    > A kontekst? Nie spotkalem sie z takim terminem jako prawniczym, wiec
    pewnie
    > znaczy to, co prima facie , ale kto wie. I z jakiego kraju jest
    publikacja?
    > Jakiego typu prawa dotyczy ( anglosaskie, europejskie, kontynentalne
    > statutowe ... ). MOre info pls

    chodzi o Akt Bundesbanku, a to kontekst:
    The Bundesbank was founded with the enactment of the Bundesbank Act, which
    was passed as an ordinary law. This means that its
    provisions could be altered by a political majority any day and were
    safeguarded in the end only by
    the continued support of public opinion, which made it dangerous but not
    impossible for the
    government to act against the central bank.