  • 1. Data: 2007-05-12 22:00:37
    Temat: * Britneys Boobs - Britneys back and Bigger than ever?
    Od: b...@g...com

    http://britneyboobs.blogspot.com/ - Britney Spears: Breasts Exposed
    and Overexposed

    - Hosting Provided by http://scargo.in - " We do Slow " @-----

  • 2. Data: 2007-05-13 03:24:57
    Od: Jeff <y...@s...net>

    On May 12, 5:00 pm, b...@g...com wrote:
    > http://britneyboobs.blogspot.com/- Britney Spears: Breasts Exposed
    > and Overexposed
    >
    > - Hosting Provided byhttp://scargo.in- " We do Slow " @-----

    Good. Go watch her.

  • 3. Data: 2007-05-13 03:28:38
    Od: "Keith Schiffner" <s...@b...net>

    "Jeff" <y...@s...net> wrote in message
    news:1179026697.625618.326830@p77g2000hsh.googlegrou
    ps.com...
    > On May 12, 5:00 pm, b...@g...com wrote:
    >> http://britneyboobs.blogspot.com/- Britney Spears: Breasts Exposed
    >> and Overexposed
    >>
    >> - Hosting Provided byhttp://scargo.in- " We do Slow " @-----
    >
    > Good. Go watch her.

    Why she able to change the clutch of a R100GS in less than 15 minutes whilst
    completely naked and nursing the latest off-spring?

  • 4. Data: 2007-05-13 12:02:30
    Od: a...@j...com

    On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:28:38 -0600, "Keith Schiffner"
    <s...@b...net> wrote:

    >"Jeff" <y...@s...net> wrote in message
    ups.com...
    >> On May 12, 5:00 pm, b...@g...com wrote:
    >>> http://britneyboobs.blogspot.com/- Britney Spears: Breasts Exposed
    >>> and Overexposed
    >>>
    >>> - Hosting Provided byhttp://scargo.in- " We do Slow " @-----
    >>
    >> Good. Go watch her.
    >
    >Why she able to change the clutch of a R100GS in less than 15 minutes whilst
    >completely naked and nursing the latest off-spring?

    This should be posted in the Redneck Trailer Trash Bitch newsgroup

  • 5. Data: 2007-05-13 14:32:01
    Od: "Keith Schiffner" <s...@b...net>

    <a...@j...com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:28:38 -0600, "Keith Schiffner"
    > <s...@b...net> wrote:
    >

    >>"Jeff" <y...@s...net> wrote in message
    oups.com...

    >>> Good. Go watch her.
    >>
    >>Why she able to change the clutch of a R100GS in less than 15 minutes whilst
    >>completely naked and nursing the latest off-spring?
    >>

    > This should be posted in the Redneck Trailer Trash Bitch newsgroup

    Oh I get it! The can balance the carb's on a 80' CBX while simulations re-timing
    a M35A2 AND screwing my dog spot with erin brockovitch...damn she is talented.
    Can stand a stupid lazy layabout bitch that doesn't have the ovaries to make
    more money than I.