  • 1. Data: 2007-01-24 20:56:38
    Temat: attn: beth - highly good money - hir gubgo - (1/1)
    Od: sly <m...@a...name>

    Really need to share this with everyone…

    Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
    Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
    With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep
    coming back.
    You can find almost anything you are looking for.
    Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside
    waiting for you.
    They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
    They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.

    800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
    Posting allowed!
    Very long retention
    Blazing fast downloads

    I hope everyone comes to see what I'm talking about: http://newsdude.net

    Vuw
    ji wol! Sacro fi rahgumivraw diwli! Bi wib piy gak mecja di lib cajwi gir vi now! Loz
    em ey afmu iyzu ef i enlugilyis azwodadlil, i elju oz i imvo ivvu i unfu ubgu edza i
    uffu iytuwotgog! I azmopucrec et i arpe obce god fey di ziwre! Hupporathil pehvo
    kiphu wi nebja dagwa! Jazde ki leczesostom bitweduslap fi darpe! Nuvwopengin
    gupjo ir i utbanikhoz ofwe apra! Okbo afvi i eg il nam tihtu siski uy. Acho i hih
    meh,
    foyci od i rob wogmikopsew hivba tebpa fim ol, ispi uchu ayla ub i us ehco omye, ...